Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Argo Annexation into Springville

Hello Fellow Argo-nauts I setup this Blog to get a better understanding of this whole Argo\Springville Annexation. It sounds good to me.. I bet they would get rid of all of these hand painted (lemonaid for sale) signs :).
Well at least it is a guarantee that our future leaders will stay at Springville School System and not have to go to Odenville..
That would bite.
Please let me know what you think. I know some of you Springville folks have an opinion also so everyone please Tell me where you are from and what your opinion is
also what is your reasoning behind your decision.
-Thanks and God Bless You All

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see someone is trying to spread the word besides that propaganda see below for propaganda website.
I know what the crooks want $$!!
Check these half truth's out @ www.saveargo.com read it and laugh.
Then compare that to www.AL.com(the Birmingham news), when you go there do a search on argo/springville then you will see for yourself what we are knee deep in right now.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Let's Go Argo>>>> said...

Thenks Adam and Political Chick Every where I go I hear the same thing.
I call 'em as I see 'em..
Springville 2
Argo big FAT 0